Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inRegisterLatest images

Bad Meets Evil!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkRanger
Admin
Admin
PinkRanger

MoJo : 0

Bad Meets Evil! Empty
PostSubject: Bad Meets Evil!   Bad Meets Evil! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:39 pm

This new album is sick! Its by Eminem. My favorite song is "Fast Lane" its bomb!! Another bomb song is "The Renuion" its a bomb song as well! On another note, has anyone heard of "Dub Steppin"? Its sick to listen too, I love listen to it in my car with my three tens! It hits so hard, it flexes my back window! Look up the song "Gold Dust" also look up the band "Skrelix" ( I think that's how u spell it lol) and look up "Scarey Monsters and Nice Spirits" hits hard, way hard!
Back to top Go down
RedRanger
Admin
Admin
RedRanger

MoJo : 1

Bad Meets Evil! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Meets Evil!   Bad Meets Evil! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:04 pm

ive heard of dub stepin hell yea had a big a$$ party with dub step like 200 people it was crazy
Back to top Go down
PinkRanger
Admin
Admin
PinkRanger

Bad Meets Evil! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Meets Evil!   Bad Meets Evil! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Hell yeah man! Its sick and way good! If u have a system in your car listen to those songs, and they hit hard! Also look up basshead by bassnector. Sick song!!
Back to top Go down
PurpleRanger
Ranger Moderator
Ranger Moderator
PurpleRanger

Bad Meets Evil! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Meets Evil!   Bad Meets Evil! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:35 pm

lol dub steppin is that what you call it in america? we call it Dubstep here in canada and the s### is tight, i listen to that s### all the time here. I just gotta hook up my sub to my truck then i got a sweet sound system in there and will be rocking to dubstep. If you like dubstep look at the sond called "the sound of violence" it is probably my favorite dubstep song it has kick a$$ bass and it is fairly long, or you can search up "i burned the bed" or "love goes down" these are probably my next favorite ones. Gold dust is a pretty good song but i over played that and now i don't like it as much as i use to.
Back to top Go down
PinkRanger
Admin
Admin
PinkRanger

Bad Meets Evil! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Meets Evil!   Bad Meets Evil! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Yeah I from there too man lol I no what its called, I just put dub. Steppin lol
Back to top Go down
PinkRanger
Admin
Admin
PinkRanger

Bad Meets Evil! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Meets Evil!   Bad Meets Evil! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Ighht who sings those songs so I can download them to my phone
Back to top Go down
cautious911
Ranger Member
Ranger Member

Bad Meets Evil! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Meets Evil!   Bad Meets Evil! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 pm

ya dude (skrillex) dub step picking up speed in the music industry... slowly comming from russian underground (joke haha) like whoaaaa and dude i had an eclipse alil while ago timing belt snapped bent valves.. and lost engine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Meets Evil! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Meets Evil!   Bad Meets Evil! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Meets Evil!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Music-
Jump to: