Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inRegisterLatest images

where are people?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*Darkness

MoJo : 0

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:54 am

what server your play ?
hi im bronzeranger
i was a decent player but ,i have 6 or 7 years playing et
now im have 38 years
i lost my acc and lost my highlights ,reason (im old )
but now im playing fun ,me like mortar is good for me jajajajaja
Back to top Go down
RedRanger
Admin
Admin
RedRanger

MoJo : 1

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:04 am

We all kinda been attacked by life laity none of us have the time to play. You can use the GoGo tags or what ever you like by this time, ET has died. Make you colors what ever also.

Have a good life!
Back to top Go down
PinkRanger
Admin
Admin
PinkRanger

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:30 am

Red you will not say ET is dead, ET never dies! As for the Rangers Red " retired". He dont have much time to do anything with his kid and work. So he had to insert his tampon and walk away. Lol As for the other rangers, Im still here and I play, But i dont play on F|A Servers really. That whole clan annoys me and half of the people that play there. I usually play with IOW 50.23.91.144:27960 The server is kinda dead Monday - Wednesday. Thursday alot of people get on and Friday night is " Game Night ". Alot of people on at that time as well. And the weekend is pretty busy. Mostly at night time here in the states tho. The other Rangers have college that they are doing or personal stuff. Sapphire is caught up in college and is trying to come back from time to time. Yellow Ranger went AFK. I talked to him not to long ago and he said he will be coming back shortly. He was about to do a back packing trip somewhere in Southern Utah. From time to time I see WhiteRanger and BlackRanger on but they only play on F|A servers, witch is why I hardly ever see them. I play pretty much everyday, Thats when im not working and when im not spending time with my girlfriend or getting drunk lol. If i remember right you said that you dont have X-Fire? That still correct? If so download it and post your X-Fire name and I will add you. Then we can frag more often. I only get on F|A servers if 1.) Im Drunk or 2.) I just want to piss people off Lol.
Its nice to see you finally post on the forums and hear from you man. Stay active and keep rocking the GoGoRanger tags like a boss, and keep with that mortar! Your good at it lol. cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
*Darkness

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:33 am

ty red ,ty pinkranger

gogo clan never died when a ranger gogo keep playing
my xfire ( juandarck ) nick "GoGoBronzeRanger"
Back to top Go down
RedRanger
Admin
Admin
RedRanger

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:18 am

*Darkness wrote:
ty red ,ty pinkranger

gogo clan never died when a ranger gogo keep playing
my xfire  ( juandarck )  nick "GoGoBronzeRanger"
You have a point Bronze! Long Live GoGo!!

BTW Pinks color is pink because he likes wearing pink underwear! LOL
Back to top Go down
PinkRanger
Admin
Admin
PinkRanger

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:46 am

LOL you just necer your mind red! They make me feel manly! lol
Back to top Go down
PinkRanger
Admin
Admin
PinkRanger

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:46 am

never**
Back to top Go down
RedRanger
Admin
Admin
RedRanger

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:04 am

LOL right, You need to get steam or some s### and add me "ldewitt120" is my steam id i think. I got mad games.
Back to top Go down
PinkRanger
Admin
Admin
PinkRanger

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:41 am

Alright i will but is it free and s###? And if you want me to download it link me up and tell me what i need to do
Back to top Go down
SapphireRanger
Ranger Moderator
Ranger Moderator

MoJo : -3

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:41 am

Man I had deleted ET cuz I had to format. Got it back though. I'll try and play during holidays or something. Haven't gotten much time to game lately. I'll probably just go to F|A when I play though, cuz I get the best ping there. And IoW has like 2 people online for most of the time lmao.

Steam itself is free, but the games aren't free. Or at least most of them aren't. It does have some free ones too but it's pretty much an online games store. Has CoD and s###, like every game.

Is it just Pink and Bronze that play now?
Back to top Go down
PinkRanger
Admin
Admin
PinkRanger

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:30 am

thats pretty cool. and white plays still plays and black does too from time to time
Back to top Go down
RedRanger
Admin
Admin
RedRanger

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:57 pm

www.steampowered.com steam is free but they have like crazy bad a$$ deals on games all the time, i have like 30+ games havn't payed over $100 for all of them. black ops 2 was the most expensive lol.

I been playing alot of Counter Strike: Global Offensive getting good at it to, and will be even better because im getting a Razer Mamba for christmas!
Back to top Go down
PinkRanger
Admin
Admin
PinkRanger

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:20 am

lol nice, whats your steam name?
Back to top Go down
RedRanger
Admin
Admin
RedRanger

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:16 pm

ldewitt120 PS gettting battlefield 4 for christmas if anyone wants to join me!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where are people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are people?   where are people? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where are people?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment to Rangers :: Ranger Roster and Xfires-
Jump to: